Google
 
Web looseteamadeeasy.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 19, 2006

So loose tea is such an interesting thing, I was thinking about it today and I was comparing loose tea to coffee and how convenient it is for people to make it. The norm for drinking tea is typically a tea bag because it is easy, just throw it in the pot. But to get a really good cup of coffee you need to have nicely ground beans (not prepackaged into a filter) and you need to put it into the coffee maker or the bodum, which is quite messy.

So why my friends is it so hard to use the same method for tea! It is all about allowing yourself to see the light and invite loose leaf tea into your life.

I feel that it is such a great alternative for anyone looking for something other than a sugar fix, caffeine kick, and not have to substitute flavour or the same feelings for that matter.

So many teas can give you a lift without that nasty caffeine stuff getting in the way of you feeling good. And they are all very good for you, as long as its LOOSE TEA .

I am sorry but a teabag just won't do anything for you because it is mostly crushed leaves and the lower grade leaves from the bottom of the tea plant and a lot more of them (thats why such a caffeine kick with a nice cup of orange pekoe) not to say loose leaf black tea doesn' t have caffeine it is just a lot less. I have been taught it has from 50 -110 mg in one cup of tea.

Well that is enough of a lecture for me tonight. I am getting more excited to talk more about this subject. I do get to learn a lot of things throughout my day and I would love to share them with you.


see you soon


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home