Google
 
Web looseteamadeeasy.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Welcome to the world of tea

I am excited to be able to talk about Tea, I have learned a lot about it in the last few years and I would love to share it with people. There is a whole world of tea that I know only a portion about but hopefully with this I will be able to learn as well as to share with others.

From what I know about tea there are more varieties in China than France has wine and cheese combined. Wow that is a lot of tea and what makes it so unique? Well from what I know it is all about the flavours and nuances that one can pick out of a really good cup of tea. I have tasted some oolong teas that have just the most amazing delicate flavour, it feels as though if you closed your eyes you would be standing near a water fall feeling the mist on your face and drinking it in.

The blending of tea is also very intricate and takes some hard work and teaching. Sure anyone can throw some herbs and petals together but to get that special one of a kind flavour that literally makes your body go "aahhhh"! It is not everyday you can find something that tastes really good and is really good for you too!

I have found that the many different things you can do with tea other than drinking it just as it is, is a great way to add tea to your life that enhances it and can be healthy for the body as well.

I will post some recipes and other ideas for gifts using tea soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to learn more about the Japanese tea ceremony. It is such a beautiful and ancient tradition and very interesting. It takes them years to train and learn how to do it properly.

9:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Jade, dig the site. Hoping to learn much about loose teas in general, I can't believe how much better they are! Keep up the good work!

9:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home